Friday, August 4, 2017

Red Gingham

I love following trends. But as what was pointed out here, I really agree that it is important that you still stick to your personal style and not just buy something because everyone is having it. Of course when it comes to polarizing trends such as this (sheer dress, anyone?), I love the part where I challenge myself and make a certain look my own. And I am grateful to have partners that allow me to tackle on trends without shelling out a single centavo. Still, when it comes to choosing items to feature from their lineup, I rather prefer tried and trusted trends – something like gingham.

When combined with on-trend ruffles for summer, this gingham skirt makes for a truly versatile piece. And when paired with chic summer accessories like this ark bag that FINALLY has landed on my hands (I will discuss in my next post), it’s once again another perfect summer combo. :) This ruffled skirt is from Zaful by the way.










Top: Here; Hat: H&M; Shoes: Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment