Thursday, August 3, 2017

#FitnessFriday: Gym Dress Codes

If you’re someone like me who’s in the gym almost everyday (trust me, a 5-min walk or 15-min walk to the gym is a very good motivator *wink*), then chances are you get tired of your usual outfits. It’s not that I don’t recommend a “uniform” or a standard outfit formula (after all, sometimes we’re already stressed out on what to wear at work so why still bother for the gymwear?) but then again it feels good to switch things up a bit from time to time.

And who better to turn to for motivational gym outfits than one of the queens of athleisure Kendall J herself? Supported by other Adidas endorsers like Rita Ora, tracksuits are back but not the velour type of the 90s (one that I once dreamt of wearing, in pink. Haha!) but in different iterations. I’m talking about this black hooded one-piece from Sammydress that I didn’t realize is one hella sexy playsuit in the gym. Lol. Seriously, I felt like I was in a catwoman suit in this piece because of the fit. For someone like me who knows the discomforts of a jumpsuit, I can recommend this piece to wear for those times where you just wanna feel sexy while doing light gym workouts. :)










If you're joining group exercise classes in the gym though, one part of the fun particularly in the program that I teach (lol!) is the dress code. It's not something that happens every week for a class and sometimes the dress codes aren't that comfortable (lol!) but what the heck, it's just fun when everybody turns up in their own versions and interpretations of the theme. From animal prints to military to movie-inspired themes like Grease, the options are endless. I intend to bring the same culture to the new gym where I'm currently teaching (since most of them being K-Pop fanatics, lol!) and here's probably a good matching set from Zaful to wear. P.S. Actual gym wear for planned K-Pop night may vary. Haha!







P.S. No, we don't use balance balls in the program I'm teaching. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment