Wednesday, August 23, 2017

40s

If you wanna know which fashion decade do I belong to, it's definitely the 50s - errrthing high-waisted and retro. Basically, everything Audrey Hepburn. <3 Some online quizzes identified me in the 20s too but mainly because there are other trends from the previous decades that I also love. Lol.

To be honest though, I also find it hard identifying trends from the past. It would've been fun to have lived through all those decades and be an expert about it. Lol. And after reading and watching Gone with the Wind (now one of my all time fave novel and movie!), I was suddenly in the mood for anything vintage and huge hats! Haha! This look I believe is a bit more of the 40s - a combination of Rita Hayworth and Audrey Hepburn's iconic looks. And if you ever find yourself needing some vintage dresses and accessories, you can always turn to Rosegal (Use RosegalChen for discounts) for it. See below links for the items I came up with in this editorial. :)

Artificial Pearl Necklace










P.S. Use coupon RosegalChen for additional discounts upon purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment