Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sponsored: Zaful Burnt Orange Maxi Dress

Did you know that brown will be the It-color of this F/W season? No? I remember during my styling workshop at SoFa when our instructor challenged us to wear something in our least favorite color. Like most of you, I came up with a closest brown color in my closet coz there’s literally nothing in pure brown in it.

Most of the style icons like Olivia Palermo have started embracing the color but for most of you who are not ready to jump into the bandwagon, how about a color that’s somewhere close to it? Like, a burnt orange perhaps? :D

Enter this gorgeous dress from Zaful. A feminine burnt orange maxi dress in a lightweight pleated fabric. This is probably my last valiant effort to hold on to the off-shoulder trend (hey, it’s the year of the shoulders!). But if you look closely at the gorgeous crocheted lace detail of the sleeves and neckline, I know you wouldn’t resist this as well. I specially love how the sleeves are draping like they are separate pieces. The best part is that it is free-flowing and billowy that simply makes you just wanna twirl in it all day long. :)







This is just one of the many dresses available at Zaful. Oh, and they’ve got cool sunnies in affordable prices too. My recent frames? This pair in irregular squares. Aren’t they just the coolest? 





No comments:

Post a Comment