Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Power of RED

RED, I know, has been dominating every aspect of my closet since last summer. Obviously, incorporating this color in your wardrobe is one way to make a statement this A/W '17 but last week more than ever was the best time to wear this powerful color.

You see this year alone, I talked about how this rich hue can add up to your attractiveness quotient here (clue: a red gown worn in Tokyo), or wore it for a birthmonth special here and some ways to wear items from your closet dipped in this striking color very recently here and here

It's classic, bold and loud and will never go out of style. At the same time, the color of love, courage, passion, good fortune and joy. Stylish women throughout the years have understood the power of this striking color and I couldn't have picked a better hue for celebrating one milestone at work - my very own product was officially launched in its second country (Indonesia). Here's what I wore to that momentous occasion. <3










No comments:

Post a Comment