Friday, March 10, 2017

Trends in 2017

These 8 trends will be huge in 2017 as predicted by very credible websites. 😉

Loud Stripes

This print has always been in style but it's different when designers make a splashy resurgence in fashion show catwalks (S/S 17 runway in particular). 



Dress: Mango; Top: H&M; Sunnies: Zaful; Bag: Here

Pink


This hue was big and is a favorite on the recent runways. And frankly, who doesn't?


Bikini: Unbranded; Skirt: Mango


Bold Earrings


A tiny little item that makes your outfit a bit interesting. To be honest, I've stopped wearing earrings since I got my shorter 'do. But from time to time I wear these dangling pieces in fear of my piercing closing. Lol.



Top: H&M; Shoes: Zalora; Earrings: Mango

Bustier


It's been proven again and again that adding a third piece to your outfit makes it more interesting. See my post here. With the waist being declared as the new erogenous zone of 2017, third pieces such as bustiers and corsets (as seen in my previous post) are your best bets for cinched silhouettes. So effortless. Because we all know how hard is it to workout that area of the body, right? :P


Statement Sleeves/ Sleeve Drama

So sad that they have moved over the shoulder-baring tops and migrated down to sleeve-making outfit. But style bloggers love a little drama. Lol. And I wholeheartedly embrace this trend. Haha!

For some reason, I like combining the two trends as seen below:


Dress: Unbranded (similar here); Jacket/ Shoes: Zalora; Belt: Dorothy Perkins

Top: Zaful; Bustier: Zara; Pants/ Shoes: H&M; Sunnies: Mango
Robes



This piece prolly came from the pyjama trend that was also big last year and will come in silks and embroidered pieces. It brings the comfort of home to the outside world and I like that aside from being transitional pieces from winter to spring, they can also be used as swimwear cover ups too! More mileage? Count me in! :P

Robe: Topshop; Top: Warehouse; Skirt: Forever21; Belt/ Shoes: Mango

Robe/ Pants: H&M; Bralette/ Shoes: Zalora

Other trends without photo that were lifted from the article,

- Neon
- 80's resurgence in the form of boxy shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment