Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Scalloped Edges

Warning: Cheesy post

As mentioned in my last post, I love myself a good night market find. One good example is this gray midi skirt I got from my trip to Taipei one month ago. I have been looking for a nice ladylike skirt in this hue as a result of a recent realization about gray's versatility.

The skirt is made of cashmere fabric and has that scallop detail at the waistline. I wasn't even thinking about this red crop top with the same scalloped ends when I bought it but there they were - looking like the better half of each other.

Wear it on a Valentine week (RED!!!) and expect a single girl to come up with hugot lines. Seriously, if these scalloped clothes were able to find their way together then what prevents me from finding my own perfect match someday? 

My faith in love has just been restored through fashion. How is that even possible? Lol.


Top: Apartment8 Clothing
Skirt: Night market in Taipei
Belt: Unbranded
Shoes: H&M
Necklace: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment