Sunday, January 1, 2017

Band Tee

As you may have learned from this 2-year old post (kudos to you if you’ve been following this blog for that long, ðŸ˜‚), I’m not a t-shirt type of gal. Or maybe to be more accurate, you wouldn’t catch me dead wearing a shirt alone. Sure, sometimes I’d wear a plain white one but I make sure it has an eye-catching accessory with it. Don’t get me wrong but I do sometimes wish I was a shirt and jeans type of girl. Things would be much easier. ðŸ˜œ



As for this graphic shirt trend that’s recently been resurging, I couldn’t help but change this disposition specially when I found this Rolling Stones shirt. A cool graphic top is indeed the best solution to I-have-nothing-to-wear days. Heck, Kendall Jenner even wore ‘em without pants on as seen here. ðŸ™ˆ Of note here is how I also couldn’t stop pairing with my recent ankle boots in patent leather. But you’ve got to agree with me here, they’re just simply a match made in rock and roll heaven! ðŸ‘…😎✌️🎸


Shirt: Zara; Shorts: H&M; Shoes: Mango

Shirt: Zara; Trousers: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: Mango; Bag: Here

Shirt: Zara; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Mango

Shirt: Zara; Leggings: Here; Shoes: Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment