Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sponsored: Athletic Chic

As a certified gym rat, let me just preface this by putting it out there: what you wear to the gym matters. Your workout wardrobe can help you make or break your goals. So pick a clothing that doesn’t only make you cute but functional too. :P Don’t believe me? Then read up on ‘enclothed cognition’ here

I am grateful that Zaful gives me enough freedom to pick a collection for a blog feature and up until no I still wonder why it took me so long to look at their activewear collection. Seriously? I need more gym clothes than dresses, lol! Well, to be fair to me though, they really have a lot of products. :D

Their entire line is surprisingly stylish and performance ready at affordable prices. For this post, I’m featuring their matching sets that are certified to make you “fitspiration chic” in the gym. Lol! And I’m also grateful that for this, I get the chance to feature the sets with none other than ze bff in the gym. See us work up our sweats in  effortlessly cool cropped hoodies and leggings/ pants below. :)

Btw, the bowling was actually a first for both of us and it was so much fun! Hahaha!












No comments:

Post a Comment