Friday, August 28, 2015

Dogs and Fashion

Happy National Dog Day (Aug 26)! If there’s one thing that Elle Woods iconic picture tells, it is that pooches are still the cutest fashion accessory don’t you think? How many times have we seen a Vogue spread up the "awwww" factor with models and their four-legged animals? =)  Make no bones about it, dogs belong to the fashion world too. Hihi.

Here in the gallery below, let me showcase the three instances when I decided to accessorize with my favorite babies. After all, my clothes can’t make me a champion but I’m pretty sure my dogs albeit camera-shy can catch the viewer’s eyes. Woof! =)

Gallery 1. Meet our frequent guest pom Poi. He comes around when my friend needs to hide him because of condo rules. Seriously? I hate these condos. Why should they be banned??? Hmp.

Jacket: Mango; Top: Penshoppe; Skirt: Zalora
Necklace: Mango; Sandals: Mango

Gallery 2. Again, originally not ours but our bebe was given to us when she was 1-yr old because of the same "no-dogs-allowed" condo issues.


Dress: Apartment8 Clothing (same here); Skirt: Apartment8 Clothing; Shoes: Marks & Spencer

Gallery 3. I think it's a bit hard to fit him in my #ootds. But I equally love him as well. Meet our Akita husky Dmitri Vladimir. Please like his Facebook page. Haha.

Top: Unbranded; Skirt: The Ramp Crossings; Necklace: Unbranded

No comments:

Post a Comment