Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE: Sequins on Sequins

Did I say sparkle overload in “The Holiday Look” post below? Hahaha! How about this three sequined pieces in my look for NYE? Should I justify it with the rather dull colors? Nah. NYE is nothing if not the night of sparkly, sequined dresses. Period. Funny I was just reading an article about men’s POV on glittery dresses for tonight’s special occasion. “There’s only one room for one disco ball on NYE, and it should be hanging from the ceiling?” Whaaattt??? Haha, I’m sorry I will never EVER dress up for this type of guy. Lol!

I was inspired by the tip from the same website to look deeply on my wardrobe and create a budget-friendly and party-ready look. What I got is a revival look, more like! This dress was worn like 5 years ago for a supposed-to-be all-girls night-out in Singapore, when two of my best girls decided to check-in at the then newly built Marina Bay Sands! What did they say about nothing like scents to bring back memories? No, add #ootds in there too. Good times, haha! :D


Wishing everyone the best of 2015 has to offer! :)


Top: Forever21
Dress: Tomato
Clutch: Accessorize
Shoes: Marks & Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment