Saturday, September 2, 2017

End of Summer - Ao Nang Beach

If you may recall earlier this year, me and my girlfriends went on a cruise with Star Cruise. I know I never really followed up after that preface here *facepalm* ðŸ™ˆðŸ™ˆðŸ™ˆ but hey atleast I'm making this end of summer Krabi post. ðŸ˜…

Ao Nang Beach isn't exactly the prettiest beach in Krabi and we were really set to go to Phi Phi Island the day before (since we had a whole day exploring to ourselves in Phuket). But alas, the rainy weather then closed the offered tours in the cruise ship for the first and second day so we had to make do with what's easily accessible - this considering the fact that we had to be at the gala night earlier since we were specially chosen with the captain at his table. But more of this in a future post. I promise to make it soon. Lol. ðŸ˜… Oh, and bandage bikini below is from Rosegal. 










No comments:

Post a Comment