Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bombs Away!

Featured heavily on S/S2016 fashion shows with metallic midi skirts, the luxe bomber jacket has taken over the athleisure world. It took me a little while to get on board with this trend but will never resist the chance to explore this silhoutte if the opportunity comes.

Then the said opportunity came, a sponsored item from Dresslily and after a few wears, I must admit I’m already a fan of this item. It’s a simple way to add a little attitude to your look, no? My favorite bottoms to pair it with? Skirts! Since it’s a jacket, it’s important to keep the clothes underneath simple. But I like it with a little character though. Check out the two looks below:


The bomber jacket kind of grounds the princess-like structure of this flashy umbrella skirt. What a contrast to the image on the graphic shirt. Haha!


Jacket: Here; Top: My brother's :P; Skirt: The Ramp; Shoes: Miss Selfridge
And in this second one, I couldn’t help but be reminded of Tom Cruise’s Top Gun. :P Raise your hands if you’re old like me. Lol!

Jacket: Here; Dress/ Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Adidas; Sunnies: Here

1 comment: