Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spares

Necessity is the mother of invention. But whatever took this fashion designer so long to come up with a solution to all women's woes? Yes, I know we adore high heels and its benefit as mentioned in my old post here but if there's a revolutionary solution for the pain we feel while wearing them, would you welcome it? Enter Tanya Heath, the designer from Paris, who came up with shoes that comes with interchangeable heels. The shoes are designed in such a way that you can switch height of heels with just a push of a button. Genius right? The pairs retail at 50 euros and soon (*crossing fingers) will be available to PH. :-/

As a style blogger, I do get the occasional questions about my footwear and it is often closely associated to the next inquiry - my mode of transportation to work. Lol! So, as a corporate slave working in the CBD of a third-world country (lol!) I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Haha!

But I don't think it's a secret though because I was told that even women in NY do it. As a matter of fact, women do it everywhere around the world! The only few times that I wasn't able to was when I partied up til 5AM at the Fort and I wasn't left with a choice but to walk barefoot outside the bar, much to the chagrin of my friend then (it's self explanatory we don't talk that much now, lol!) 

Packing up spare flats that matches your outfit - this is the secret! Atleast while waiting for Tanya's design to reach the country. Because you know shipping and taxes (especially this one!) cost will kill you. But no to flip-flops as substitute please. Yes, you have to bring a separate pair which means additional weight in the bag but it has its pros - like you don't have to really wear one color of shoes to match to your outfit. And with that, let this style post below guide you. ;)

By day: Lace-up flats




Blazer: Mango; Top: Kashieca; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Zalora

By night: Red Pumps. Easy isn't it? ;)




Blazer: Mango; Top: Kashieca; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment