Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Seoul 2015

Anyong Haseo! =) Fresh from Seoul, Korea I thought I'd share my travel OOTDs here. The weather ranged from 6 to 14 degrees in daytime but went to atleast -1 degree at night during my stay. 

If Olivia Palermo is the queen of mixing high-end and high-street fashion, then I'd love to emulate her example by mixing high-street and unbranded. Hehe =P Perfect examples would be the gallery below. With that, I'd like to highlight my bag purchases from night markets.

I appreciate high-end structured bags and I do see the point of investing in them. But what with a limited budget, I'd rather take the eclectic approach than invest on a single expensive bag and organize my style around it. That's just not me. Enter these bags into the picture.

One glance and for sure I know you can tell which brands they are trying to copy. The blue one here below which can be mistaken for that French tote is from Taipei and my very recent shoulder bag in the last photo (from a movie titled Guesthouse, lol!) was bought in Gangnam market! They're from both local brands in their respective countries and something I'd prefer than buying a replica (cough cough China! lol!). Roomy, structured and affordable. Now that's my kind of bag. =)






Jacket: Topshop
Top: Terranova
Skirt: Night market in Taipei
Boots: Chinese Laundry
Scarf: Landmark
Specs: Flea market in Osaka
Bag: Night market in Taipei



Coat: Unbranded
Top: Terranova
Shorts: Reebok
Socks: Forever21
Shoes: Adidas
Sunnies: Aldo



Dress: H&M
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Mini bag: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Night market in Seoul
Sunnies: Flea market in Osaka

No comments:

Post a Comment